[EP-tech] Re: import data from OAI

On 13/05/14 13:40, Yuri wrote:
Il 13/05/2014 13:21, Sebastien Francois ha scritto:
Hola,

There's that: http://files.eprints.org/798/

Which I'm re-factoring for another project and not sure when I'll
release 1.1.
seems very good, support also stub for fetching documents and mapping
metadata :-)

It is marked as 3.2+, should it work also in 3.1 or has some "only 3.2"
feature?

Give it a blast and see :-)

This was developed under 3.2 initially and un-tested on 3.1 - I can't think of many show stoppers between the two versions though so I'm quite optimistic it will work!

Seb.