[EP-tech] Re: Removing fields...

Hello Andrew,

On Fri, 9 May 2014, Andrew Beeken wrote:

Hello!

Okay, so I?ve removed a field for a specific EPrint type from the edit workflow. This works fine, the field no longer shows. However, when viewing a record, in the Details tab under Other defined fields, the field still appears on older records. How can I stop this?

Regenerating the abstracts may take care of the above issue.

Best,

 - Francis

JRD Tata Library,
IISc, Bangalore, India