From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of ILINA SYAZWANI BINTI MUSA
Sent: 06 May 2014 02:45
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Everything is ["xxx/xxxx:xxxx" not defined]

Thank you. I didn't know this matter has been discussed here. I'm using Fedora 17.

The output of rpm -q libxml:

libxml2-2.7.8-7.fc17.i686

libxml2-2.7.8-9.fc17.i686

From my understanding, the updated version caused the bug. So I removed the current version (yum remove libxml2-2.7.8-9.fc17.i686). I'm not sure whether I did the correct action, because when I removed the version, the system also deleted some dependency files. My eprints still have phrases not defined.

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 4:27 PM, John Salter <J.Salter@leeds.ac.uk> wrote:

It sounds like the phrase files aren’t being processed properly.

This may be due to a bug that was introduced to the LibXML modules supplied by some operating systems.

These might help:

http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/17821.html

http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/17098.html

And this: http://files.eprints.org/851/

- but it depends on which operating system you are using.

Let us know if you need more help!