[EP-tech] Antwort: Re: Xapian install on Ubuntu 12.04

Hi Seb,

can you answer the following questions:

- what do you mean by "be careful using the default eprints-xapian
indexing" (shipped with eprints 3.3.12) ? Are there any known problems?
- in as far can the code on https://github.com/eprints/xapianv2 be
considered as finished and be recommended for production?
- was faceting tested on a real-world repo having 10'000s of records (and
not only on 93 as with http://puffin.ecs.soton.ac.uk/) ? Is performance
still good? E.g., on http://www.zora.uzh.ch/, depending on the search terms
used, one may obtain 1000s of records.

Best regards,