From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Andrew Beeken
Sent: 04 April 2014 09:03
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Cc: Paul Stainthorp; Bev Jones
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Strange search behaviour

Hi Seb,

Ran this with bash and got the following back:

epadmin: line 3: use: command not found
epadmin: line 4: use: command not found
epadmin: line 11: =pod: command not found
epadmin: line 13: =for: command not found
epadmin: line 15: =head1: command not found
epadmin: line 17: B: command not found
epadmin: line 19: =head1: command not found
epadmin: line 21: command: No such file or directory
epadmin: line 23: command: No such file or directory
epadmin: line 25: =over: command not found
epadmin: line 27: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 29: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 31: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 33: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 35: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 37: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 39: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 41: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 43: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 45: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 47: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 49: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 51: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 53: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 55: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 57: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 59: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 61: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 63: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 65: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 67: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 69: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 71: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 73: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 75: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 77: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 79: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 81: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 83: =back: command not found
epadmin: line 85: Type: command not found
epadmin: line 87: =head1: command not found
epadmin: line 89: =over: command not found
epadmin: line 91: =item: command not found
epadmin: line 93: START: command not found
epadmin: line 95: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'
epadmin: line 95: `=item B<epadmin> test I<repository_id>'

I take it this isn’t what we should expect!

Andrew