[EP-tech] Re: How to display the embargo expiry date to users

The short info should be on the citations, in the archive config. The problem is that the view is not updated when the embargo expire, so you've to find a way to recreate a view almost every day, or insert a trigger to do it when the embargo expire (lift_embargo.pl).