[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 and "top search terms"

Hey,

It's there though:
https://github.com/eprints/irstats2/blob/master/cfg/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Stats/Processor/Access/SearchTerms.pm

Make sure (1) it's enabled on your repo, (2) it processes data (look in
mysql for irstats2_search_terms or something) and (3) it's displayed on
the relevant reports (cfg.d/z_irstats2.pl)

Seb

On 19.12.2014 16:24, Tomasz Neugebauer wrote:

> The "top search terms" statistics are available in IRStats, but not in IRStats2, correct?
>
> Is the "top search terms" a future planned data feature of IRStats2?
>
> I ask because this particular data point stopped working correctly in our IRStats; so I thought I would be fixing this when I upgrade to IRStats2, but looking at our test repository and the documentation, I don't see any mention of the "top search terms".
>
> Tomasz

> Tomasz Neugebauer
>
> Digital Projects & Systems Development Librarian
>
> tomasz.neugebauer at concordia.ca
>
> Concordia University Libraries
>
> 1400 de Maisonneuve West (LB 341-3)
>
> Tel.: (514) 848-2424 ex. 7738