[EP-tech] Re: Dataset metadata

Alan,

Can't you just extract what you need from the recollect bazaar plug-in?

I've found recollect to over-ride and duplicate fields which is not optimal.

Seb.

On 02/04/14 17:35, Alan.Stiles wrote:
There is always the possibility that I can’t see the wood for the trees, but is there a plugin, or can anyone share anything regarding adding a dataset type to eprints (3.3.x) using the metadata profiles as per reCollect, but leaving the existing publications data and workflows intact?

Cheers,
Alan

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).