[EP-tech] Problems with configuration changes [NIC]

Classification: NPL Management Ltd - In Confidence

Hi,

Can anyone shed some light on this?

The configuration changes I make to our test repository do not show up on the website. I’ve followed the advice given here: http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Troubleshooting#Changes_to_the_configuration_didn.27t_appear_on_the_website but the results are the same.

We have the following set up:

Centos 6.5

Eprints 3.3.12

Apache 2.2.15.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and how did you resolve it?

Regards

Dennis

Dennis Platt

Records Manager

National Physical laboratory

Hampton Road

Teddington

Middlesex

TW11 0LW

Office:  +44 (0) 208 943 6871

Fax:       +44 (0) 208 614 0424

Email: dennis.platt@npl.co.uk

Website: www.npl.co.uk

Please consider the environment - print this message only if you really need to.

If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.
NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales, number: 2937881
Registered office: Serco House | 16 Bartley Wood Business Park | Hook, Hampshire | UK | RG27 9UY
STAY CONNECTED