[EP-tech] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Antwort: Re: Bazzar Plugin: Shelves

Dear Tommy,

thanks a lot. Yes, i'll confirm that i do not get the 'add' button.

We found out, that lang/en/phrases/shelves_override.xml was not installed
in the right dircetory through install-process. We had to copy it by hand
in the archives

~/archives/<repoid>/cfg/lang/en/phrases/shelves_override.xml

After fixing this, search-output shows the 'select shelf' and the 3rd (view
shelf) and 4th (clear shelf) functional link. The first two links on top
('add alll results' and 'add page results') are not shown by CSS-Rules (!?)
as we can force it to show in the browser by deleting all css via
webinspector.

We're also missing 'add' or 'remove' button for each searchlist-item. See
screenshot...mysterious. :-(

(See attached file: shelves.jpg)

To answer your quastion:
http://www.zoratest.uzh.ch//cgi/shelves/init?t=96985 returns a
{"shelfid":"1"}

httpd acces-log says:

130.60.114.60 - - [17/Dec/2014:14:04:25 +0100]
"GET //cgi/shelves/init?t=96985 HTTP/1.1" 200 15 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows
NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0"

Any hints would be helpful :-)

Cheers
 Jens