[EP-tech] Workflows other than default

Hi,

For our project, we will need to redefine the document workflow. It will be based on 4 or 5 types of users and about 20 document types.

I would prefer *not* to describe all the workflow in only one file (default.xml).
I know we can create different workflow files. But I have not managed to find how to use these workflow files.

Let us say we have a workflow "workflows/eprint/article.xml".
  • How can we use this file ? Is there a config file to reference it ? Or has its name to be given through an url parameter ?
Another functionality which could be helpful would be to be able to "include" sub-workflows into a main workflow. I think about something like "<Include workflow=article.xml />". Is it possible ?

Thanks,
GF