[EP-tech] OR-linked search filters?

Hi,

we defined for our OAI interface the following filters:

$oai->{filters} = [

# Example: don't export any OAI records from before 2003.
         { meta_fields => [ "type" ], value=>"doctoralThesis
doctoralThesis.habil masterThesis bachelorThesis book Periodical article
bookPart preprint workingPaper conferenceObject lecture review patent
Sound MovingImage CartographicMaterial report", match => "ANY" },

         { meta_fields => [ "full_text_status" ],
           value => "public none",
           match => "ANY",
         },
];

In addition, we want to let through another existing type for abstracts
but only where the subjects contain 340 or "Law" in DDC terms. Is that
possible and how can I achieve that?

Regards
Florian

--