Jens

Von:	jens.vieler at id.uzh.ch
An:	eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Datum:	08.12.2014 11:36
Betreff:	[EP-tech]  Antwort:  Re: Bazzar Plugin: Shelves
Gesendet von:	eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk

Dear Tommy,

thank you.

We already have a "Options +ExecCGI " in the <Location ""> directive,
thinking  eprints/cfg/apache.conf, which is used by httpd is doing the same
(don`t have is no EPrints/archives/<archivename>/var/auto-apache.conf).
I really cant`t figure it out because there is no error-message at
all... :-(

Jens

--
Jens Vieler
Informatikdienste

mail:  jens.vieler at id.uzh.ch
phone: +41 44 63 56777
http://www.id.uzh.ch

Inactive hide details for Tommy Ingulfsen ---05.12.2014 03:27:52---Hi Jens
I too had some issues installing the Shelves plugin,Tommy Ingulfsen
---05.12.2014 03:27:52---Hi Jens I too had some issues installing the
Shelves plugin, but eventually got it to work. I'm not