[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Uploading documents on IE
- Subject: [EP-tech] Uploading documents on IE
- From: e.jennings at bath.ac.uk (Lizz Jennings)
- Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 12:54:09 +0000
I thought I'd broken this, but actually have gone to my live system
where I haven't messed around with the uploads and I'm getting the same
behaviour, so thought I'd ask if anyone else is having trouble with this.
My live system is running 3.3.11 (test is 3.3.12) with the ReCollect
plugin for data.
In Internet Explorer (11), I am getting two weird problems with file
1) It spawns an extra progress bar for no reason and then wonders why
it can't find the related imaginary file
2) It includes the whole file path rather than just the file name
I can't see anything on github that fixes these, is it just me or is
this happening elsewhere?
Lizz Jennings BA MSc ACLIP MCLIP (Revalidated 2014)
Technical Data Officer
The Library 4.10, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY UK
Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)
E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk