Universit?t Z?rich
Winterthurerstr. 190
CH-8057 Z?rich

mail:  jens.vieler at id.uzh.ch
phone: +41 44 63 56777
http://www.id.uzh.ch

Von:	Tommy Ingulfsen <tommy at library.caltech.edu>
An:	"eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Datum:	05.12.2014 03:27
Betreff:	[EP-tech] Re: Bazzar Plugin: Shelves
Gesendet von:	eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk

Hi Jens

I too had some issues installing the Shelves plugin, but eventually got it
to work. I'm not sure, but I think I had a similar problem to you. After
some painful debugging, it turned out that a CGI script was not being
executed because the Apache config did not allow it to do so. When I added
"Options ExecCGI" under the <Location ""> directive within
EPrints/archives/<archivename>/var/auto-apache.conf the offending CGI
script started working and the problem was resolved.

Why don't you try that and let us know how that works for you.

tommy