[EP-tech] Re: Browse by Author shows empty

Hi Adam

Thank you for your response.

Unfortunately hideempty => 1, didn't change a thing (I also have
re-generated views and reloaded apache). It is very strange that hideempty
works only in Greek Authors!!! I have no issue with Subject, Year, Division
or Professor (I use corp_creators for Professors).

Kostas