[EP-tech] Re: Script to open a.ep_document_link in pop-up

Thanks a lot John, both do work!

Unfortunately they open a new tab and not a pop up, which can be
confusing for less tech-savvy users.

Do you know, how I can pass attributes to the  new window, so I can
specify height and width to the new window and perhaps remove the menu bars?

Preferably I would like my pop-ups to look like the one seen on the
embedded eprint at the bottom of the linked post below, but any solution
where the user sees the new window popping up on top of the main site
instead of switching tabs would be acceptable.
http://energiakademiet.dk/en/eve-fisher-lovmaessige-begraensninger-for-borgerstyret-energi/

Thanks again in advance! And I am sorry if this is basic stuff, I am not
very good with javascript in general, but I really appreciate your help.

/Jacob