[EP-tech] Re: Conversion of images, videos into preview/thumbnail versions

Perfect, it all works now.

I did notice s small bug related to UTF8 I guess.

If video file name contains special characters like "?, ?, ?", no
preview will be generated. But I guess that would be bad practice to do
anyway.

Thanks a lot for helping me out!

Jacob.