[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: DataCite registration plug-in setup
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: DataCite registration plug-in setup
- From: sebastian.nozzi at ist.ac.at (Sebastian Nozzi)
- Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 10:42:01 +0200
- In-reply-to: <51E53BA2-D18E-4D53-9206-FF9BAA000282@ist.ac.at>
- References: <D389124A-1F85-413A-8C4B-9ABBC3D7D00F@ist.ac.at> <51E53BA2-D18E-4D53-9206-FF9BAA000282@ist.ac.at>
nice to meet you, and let me thank you in advance for your responses.
Let me tell you that I'm not much familiar with Eprints internals
(actually not at all). My work with Eprints so far has consisted mainly
in tweaking configuration files.
So, I would have to start with a basic question:
What is the plug-in supposed to do? Fetch some information (the DOI?)
and modify some local records? (the Eprint? Document?) In short: how
would we know if the plugin worked? ;-)
Attached is our z_datacitedoi.pl (sans credentials). Maybe it's apparent
from there what we are doing wrong.
Another thing: our system runs under a local domain (not accessible from
the "outside"). Could that also be an issue?
Many thanks in advance,
IT - Senior Software Developer
Institute of Science and Technology Austria
Phone +43-(0)2243 9000-1089
Fax +43-(0)2243 9000-2000
Am Campus 1
E-Mail: Sebastian.Nozzi at ist.ac.at
Visit our website: http://www.ist.ac.at
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2302 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/pipermail/eprints-tech/attachments/20140807/bcb47cf1/attachment.bin