[EP-tech] Re: remove "request a copy"

@seb
thanks for your hint. we liked not to remove the "request" in general,
only for the one which has no contact_email AND were imported by
importuser (which has no email adress).

@john
it took some time to generate the abstract, but it is working.

thanks a lot

On 05.02.2014 15:16, John Salter wrote:
> Hi, You might just need to regenerate the abstract pages:
> ~/bin/generate_abstracts [ARCHIVEID] should do it - you might want
> to test on one of them by doing: ~/bin/generate_abstracts
> [ARCHIVEID] [eprintid]
>
> If that doesn't work, let us know. Cheers, John
>
> -----Original Message----- From:
> eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk
> [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of
> stof999@cmdt.ch Sent: 05 February 2014 14:07 To:
> Eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk Subject: [EP-tech] remove "request a
> copy"
>
> hello
>
> we imported some 36000 publications from a foreign system into our
> eprint (boris.unibe.ch) repository, using a special import user as
> depositing user. in the foreign system were no full text stored, so
> the imported eprint also do not have a full text.
>
> now there are a lot of "request a copy" demands for this eprints,
> which we can't support. so we like to remove the "request a copy"
> link for this eprint, doing this by remove the email adress for the
> import user.
>
> according to the source code there should no "request" link be
> showed when there is no contact_email AND no email of the
> depositing user. but the request link will now only be removed when
> the eprint is edited and stored.
>
> is there a way to force this change?
>
> thanks a lot. *** Options:
> Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/ *** EPrints community
> wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/ *** EPrints developers Forum:
> http://forum.eprints.org/

> Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/ *** EPrints community
> wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/ *** EPrints developers Forum:
> http://forum.eprints.org/

- --
EinfachDigital. Mein persönliches Informationsmanagement.
http://www.cmdt.ch/einfachdigital
http://stof999.ch/contact