From: Sebastien Francois <sf2@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
To: eprints-tech <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Sent: Wed, Nov 13, 2013 12:09 pm
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Announcement: EPrints Forums

Yes that's exactly it John.

A bit more background on the forum: I really needed a place where we can have proper discussions about upcoming features. Some features need everyone's opinions and expertise (take ACL for instance) and some follow-up. Ho by the way, everyone's welcome to the Forum. The topics should be about development "stuff" but not necessarily brought by developers.

Also, we will likely, in the future, need more forums (eg. for non-technical discussions). Will come soon when I upgrade my Zoho account (Zoho is the forum company we're using) :)

Seb.