[EP-tech] Re: Announcement: EPrints Forums

Hi Seb – this sounds like an excellent idea.

For us ‘old hats’ on the mailing list, we should try and do things in the right places.

Does this look like a sensible segregation:

Code bugs/software solutions: GitHub

Discussion about developments/features/future dev: Forum

General help / getting started / everything else : mailing list

- I know some things will fall between two or more of these – but in general the mailing list would be the first point of call for people new to EPrints?