[EP-tech] Re: Patch suggestion: Form value of MetaField::Name fields having surrounding spaces stripped off

Am 17.10.2013 13:52, schrieb Sebastien Francois:
Hi Florian,

See
<https://github.com/eprints/eprints/commit/961e1591009b777ad65015d185cdd9d6eb2863ce>https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues/11
and its fix perhaps?

Could you also raise a ticket in github for your issue (if not fixed by
the above patch) please?

Well, the above patch relates to MetaField::Id, not MetadataField::Name, ::Text or others which accept string input by the user. A new ticket is hardly worth it in my eyes, how about simply re-opening the existing one? Sorry, I am new to github, but sooner or later I know I should have a github account.

Kind regards,
Florian

Thanks!
Seb.