[EP-tech] Re: Creating/maintaining EPrint Bazaar packages

Ian,

You can manage the package's content via the UI: Admin > System Tools >
EPrints Bazaar > Developer Tools. No need to run any command line tools.

>From there you'll be able to select files, create the EPM package and
publish it to the Bazaar (will require an account on the bazaar). If you
update the code, do the same, increment the version number and re-publish
it.

I think that's all. Ho and add an icon (see
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/My_First_Bazaar_Package - step 2)

Does this make sense?
Seb.