[EP-tech] Creating/maintaining EPrint Bazaar packages

So - I have a working EPrints Bazaar package, which I have tested in clean installs of 3.3.5 & 3.3.12

I have 2 quesions:

1) How do I maintain this code?
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/EPrints_Package_Manager talks about bin/ep_bazaar and http://wiki.eprints.org/w/EPM_Development talks about ./tools/epm

.... I'm not finding either in either installation.

Whilst I could maintain an EPrints install just to have this code in a position to use the web GUI creating tools, that seems somewhat of an overkill.

Is there an off-line / command-line tool for building .epms?

2) How do I get the .epm into the Bazaar?

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.