[EP-tech] Re: Writing a Bazaar plugin

On 08/10/13 10:18, sf2 wrote:
Hi Ian,

Can you make sure that:

1- your zz_rj_broker.pl file has been copied to your
~/eprints/archives/<id>/cfg/cfg.d/ directory?
2- you have reloaded Apache?

& give it another try?

I did test your extensions (ok I copied your PM files directly to perl_lib
for the sake of testing...) and it worked.

Bingo!

I'd been editing the file in ~~~/lib not the file below ~~~/archives/<id>

.... now to work out how to manage epms :)
--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.