From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Joel Rosental R.
Sent: 23 September 2013 16:04
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: Not showing some fields in views from created item type.

Hi John,

Thanks, but I guess that is when you want to actually deposit a new item
type.

What I mean is, once the items are deposited into the repository, if a
person goes to "Browse by Year" -> Choose "Item Type" you will see items
deposited under a certain year, grouped by item type. Well, there the
default item types have more fields than the ones that I've created
(custom ones).

Regards.

--

Joel Rosental R.