[EP-tech] Not showing some fields in views from created item type.

Hi,

I've created some custom item types within my EPrints repository, although when I go to browse my eprints, I see that the new defined item types only show a few fields like authors, year, publication title and nothing else, but "default" item types (book, conference or workshop items, etc) do show more information like the journal name, volume issue, etc.

In the new item type eprints, this fields are only visible if person logs in, into EPrints.

How could I do in order to show these fields with the new item types in the views?

Thanks

--

Joel Rosental R.
System Administrator