[EP-tech] Re: Permissions for eprints bazaar

The exact message is this:

Error operating on
/usr/share/eprints/lib/epm/recollect/cfg/autocomplete/: Permission denied

I get the same kind of error (but obviously different filename) with
other plugins.

Lizz

On 04/11/2013 07:50, Ian Stuart wrote:
> On 31/10/13 10:46, Lizz Jennings wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm new to Eprints, and I think I've installed it all right, or at least
>> I did until I tried to install a plugin through the admin screen and I
>> get a message that permission is denied.  I'm logged in as the admin
>> user, who has admin rights.  What have I missed?
> Access to EPrints Bazaar is read-only for installing plugins, so that's
> not going to be the actual problem.
>
> I suspect its more likely to be a file-system permissions thing.... can
> you give us the full message?

Technical Data Officer
Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)
E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk