[EP-tech] IRStats Report generate not updated

Dear All,

I recently install IRStats 1.0.3 plugin into my EPrints 3.3.11.
Following the INSTALL instructions I manage to install it and make it run in the EPrints.

However after several testing it looks like the data generated from the report are not updated. (done testing, adding several new item but its not showing in the report).
Will generate either "None" or in the report have this "OOPS: eprint <NUMBER> missing full_citation!" (usually use Simple Analyses: TopTwenty Table)

Got many data issue here but this is for now rather then explaining in details.

Can you advise on this issue?

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,