Von: Izamri Ismail <izamri.ismail@gmail.com>
Antworten an: EPrints Tech List <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Datum: Dienstag, 3. September 2013 06:13
An: EPrints Tech List <eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Betreff: [EP-tech] Double Approval

Hi All,

I have a question.
Is there any proper documentations where we can do a 2 layer approval process for review on new deposit items?

For example;

1. Students deposits an item
2. Lecturers review the deposits item and APPROVE
3. the APPROVE deposits then goes to Dean to make the final review and APPROVE the deposits to go live.

Appreciate your reply.

Regards and thanks in advance.

Izam.