[EP-tech] New item types not showing fields under view.

Hi,

I'm running EPrints 3.3.11 and have created some new item types (basically derived from former item type 'journal' and now I'm distinguishing between 'journal' and 'article') but the 'Item type' view of these new item types is not showing some other fields like: journal/magazine name, issue number, pages, ISSN, etc.

i.e:

Maamar, Haifa Raja and Boukerche, Azzedine and Petrie, Emil (2013) Streaming 3D Meshes over Thin Mobile Devices. [Magazine Articles]

Any ideas of why of this behavior?

Thanks in advance.

--

Joel Rosental R.