[EP-tech] Re: YNT: Re: Access problem to the links on EPrints

Hi,

The problem here lies in your DNS setup on-campus (I understand you
cannot fix it easily as you wrote) - you won't find a way to have this
fixed within EPrints because links are generated automatically in most
cases and I don't think there's a way to remove the hostname bit in the
auto-generated menu links.

You'll need to use the hostname bbyeprints.hacettepe.edu.tr over the
10.x.y.z sub-net which is private (won't work for people outside your
campus/network).

bbyeprints.hacettepe.edu.tr points to 193.140.238.151, what's the reason
you can't access this internally? routing issue? proxy issue?

Seb.