[EP-tech] Translation Spanish HELP ME!!

Hi!

I am writing to ask for your help.
Install eprints version 3.3.11, but I need to translate it to Spanish.

I used the file:
eprints_es_3.3.8.tar.gz

but do not bring all the files, I could not get it right.

When descomprimime shows these files en my /home:

root@kariosama:/usr/share/eprints3# ls /home/lsandova/es

archive_name.xml       document_security.xml   eprint_order.xml
intro.xml              mail_delete_reason.xml  mail_sig.xml
user_fields.xml        views.xml               deposit_agreement.xml
dynamic.xml            eprint_types.xml        local.xml
mail_email.xml         render.xml              user_order.xml
warnings.xml           document_formats.xml    eprint_fields.xml
intro_mini.xml         mail_bounce_reason.xml  mail_password.xml
system.xml             validate.xml            workflow.xml

But to put it in my directory changes are not made or maybe I am doing
wrong.

I show my installation tree:

root@kariosama:/usr/share/eprints3/archives/repositorio# ls
cfg  cgi  documents  html  var

root@kariosama:/usr/share/eprints3/archives/repositorio# ls cfg
autocomplete  cfg.d      citations  issues.xml  lang  namedsets  static
subjects      templates  themes     workflows

root@kariosama:/usr/share/eprints3/archives/repositorio# ls html/
en  es

root@kariosama:/usr/share/eprints3/archives/repositorio/html# ls en
archive        contact.title.textonly     error401.title
flowplayer-LICENSE.txt                    index.html
information.page   policies.html          style
vlit.title.textonly
codemirror                 digirep.xsl    error401.title.textonly
flowplayer.swf                            index.page
information.title                         policies.page
view               contact.html           eprints
favicon.ico        help                   index.title
information.title.textonly                policies.title
vlit.html         contact.page            error401.html
flowplayer-3.2.1.swf                      images
index.title.textonly                      javascript
policies.title.textonly                   vlit.page
contact.title  error401.page              flowplayer.controls-3.2.0.swf
index.head                                information.html      oai2.xsl
robots.txt                 vlit.title

root@kariosama:/usr/share/eprints3/archives/repositorio/html# ls es
codemirror  favicon.ico  images  javascript  style  view

I really do not know if that is the correct file and if I'm
decompressing in the right place.

I hope your valuable help ....
Thank you very much!

Laura Verónica Sandoval Romero
Administración de Aplicaciones
Departamento de Servicios Electrónicos e Internet
CGTI- UACh
Tel. 439-1817 Ext. 1725