[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 GeoChart

Seb,

Thanks for your advise.

Cristian

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Sebastien Francois <sf2@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:
Hi Cristian,

Yes this is a known issue: https://github.com/eprints/irstats2/issues/3

There's a clash between two _javascript_ libraries. Updating your version of Prototype to 1.7.1 will fix that issue but brings in other issues around auto-completion in EPrints.

My advice would be to replace that map with a simple table for now (how to do this is explained in z_irstats2.pl).

Kind regards,
Seb.