[EP-tech] Re: Translation Spanish HELP ME!!

Hola Laura,

See below:

On 23/08/13 17:25, Laura Sandoval wrote:
Hi!

I am writing to ask for your help.
Install eprints version 3.3.11, but I need to translate it to Spanish.

I used the file:
eprints_es_3.3.8.tar.gz

but do not bring all the files, I could not get it right.

When descomprimime shows these files en my /home:

root@kariosama:/usr/share/eprints3# ls /home/lsandova/es

archive_name.xml       document_security.xml   eprint_order.xml
intro.xml              mail_delete_reason.xml  mail_sig.xml
user_fields.xml        views.xml               deposit_agreement.xml
dynamic.xml            eprint_types.xml        local.xml
mail_email.xml         render.xml              user_order.xml
warnings.xml           document_formats.xml    eprint_fields.xml
intro_mini.xml         mail_bounce_reason.xml  mail_password.xml
system.xml             validate.xml            workflow.xml

$ mkdir -p /usr/share/eprints3/archives/repositorio/cfg/lang/es/phrases

$ cp /home/lsandova/es/*.xml /usr/share/eprints3/archives/repositorio/cfg/lang/es/phrases

And that should be it.

You may need to edit/add your own "static files" (e.g. index.html) in /usr/share/eprints3/archives/repositorio/cfg/lang/es/static/

Make sure your browser is requesting Spanish before English (usually in the Languages settings of your browser).

Seb.