[EP-tech] Re: Confirmation email not being sent when registering

SendMail{} method in the email.pm file should use "send_mail_via_sendmail{}" method for sending emails. Please check it out.

Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:46:38 -0600
Subject: Re: [EP-tech] Re: Confirmation email not being sent when registering
From: eriubrepository.bz@gmail.com
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk; sevgi_koyuncu@hotmail.com

I also noticed that sendmail is not installed but postfix is installed. I tried sending a test email from the command line and nothing is sent

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 3:09 PM, ERI UB Belize <eriubrepository.bz@gmail.com> wrote:
So that is all I need to setup?
Eprints was already setup by someone else but I noticed that when requesting restricted files I receive the email. But when registering an account I don't get a confirmation email. So I'm not sure what is happening. maybe the person who set it up tried some other way to send emails.