[EP-tech] IRStats 2: Number of items and old access tables

Hi Seb,

when I display the download figures for a complete month like in this example:

http://edoc.ub.uni-muenchen.de/cgi/stats/report?from=01%2F06%2F2013&to=30%2F06%2F2013

IRStats 2 (epm: irstats2=0.0.4) just displays "49 items". Of course there are more than 49 downloaded items in June.

Another question: We have migrated from 3.0.5 to 3.3.10 by setting up a new archive, exporting all items and importing these items into the new 3.3.10 archive. But we have missed to import the access tables. Is there any way to do this import afterwards? So far as I can see some fields may have changed. Now just the IP address is stored in the "requester_id" field, before the IP address has been stored in this format: "urn:ip:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx". And what about the "accessid" field? We would like to avoid messing up the access tables completely.

Cheers,
Volker

--
Volker Schallehn

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
Universitätsbibliothek
Referat Elektronisches Publizieren

Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 1, 80539 München, Germany