[EP-tech] Re: REF2014 Plugin

Hi Malcolm,

It's true that v1.2+ looks significantly different than from the
previous versions but the core functionalities remain the same.

There is no JSON export for the HEFCE submission system as far as I know.

To produce a REF2 report, click on [REF Reports], select the relevant
UoA(s) and choose the REF2 Report. The next screen will show the
selected publications for submission and potential warnings/errors (e.g.
missing fields). From there you can export to XML which is a format
accepted by the HEFCE submission system.

I hope this will help you.

Kind regards,
Seb.