[EP-tech] REF2014 Plugin

Hi,

I've installed the REF2014 plugin version 1.2.2 on our EPrints version 3.2, but it does not look exactly like the screen shots in the documentation, and I don't get the JSON export format option.

What confuses me is the export format and how I can use this as a feed for the REF2014 submission. Can someone direct me to the correct procedure for producing a report fit for the REF2014 submission? Is there more documentation?

Thanks,

Malcolm.

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.