[EP-tech] Re: Use of e-print request button

The Request-a-copy feature has been built the release version of EPrints since V3.0 (2007).

Tim

On 27/06/13 14:05, Stevan Harnad wrote:
Dear Michael,

Thanks ever so much for this very useful information on implemementing
the e-prints Button <http://eprints.soton.ac.uk/268511/> for DSpace
<https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/RequestCopy>.

Could others please also send the corresponding information for
implementing it for EPrints <http://wiki.eprints.org/w/RequestEprint>,
where it originated?

That will cover most of IR space worldwide, and other softwares will be
inspired to implement it too.

Many thanks,

Stevan Harnad

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 5:25 AM, Michael White <michael.white@stir.ac.uk