Hi, my name is Timothy Miles-Board and I manage the EPrints Services team.
My team is committed to working closely with clients to develop tailor-made repositories that fulfil their exact requirements, and we are proud to be supporting EPrints installations throughout the world.
You can contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this email address should only be used for sales enquiries. All technical queries should be directed to our community tech list, which we encourage you to subscribe to via the software page (archives are also available).
This is a free community list where questions are answered on an ad hoc basis by anyone subscribed who might know the answer; no guarantees are made. For paid support, packages are available from the services team.
Professional Digital Repository Solutions
We offer a complete range of services to support EPrints, including hosting, training and consultancy.
Why use EPrints Services?
- Ten years of international experience in repository development and deployment
- Service provided by the same team that develops EPrints
- Fast and efficient service
- Clear choice of service options
- Minimizes impact on staffing resources
- Sustainability of ongoing support capability
- Based at a leading research institution recognised for leadership in Open Access
Types of Service Offered
We can help you by:
- Hosting and maintaining your repository
- Customising the repository to your specifications
- Importing your legacy data
- Providing ongoing technical support
- Providing customised training for repository managers and IT personnel
- Advising on policy development
- Assisting with advocacy and promotion
- Providing expert project management from project proposal to product launch
Click here to see the packages and make an enquiry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Testimonials & Case Studies
- The Open University, UK
- "Support provided by the EPrints Services team was invaluable as they were able to understand our individual requirements as an institution...
has helped us move the institutional repository project forward swiftly, efficiently and successfully." See Open University Online.
- Bournemouth University, UK
- "EPrints (Services) have been very helpful in setting up and configuring the repository and loading data for us; speed of response has been
phenomenal; customisation of material types and metadata has been undertaken very swiftly. I wish that other software providers and hosts were as
good to deal with. I have no hesitation in recommending EPrints as software or the hosting service." See Bournemouth University Research Online.
- Novartis, Switzerland
- Novartis is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies. Their decision to adopt an open access policy with regard to their in-house research, and the rationale for choosing EPrints Services to develop their repository is given in the Open Repositories 2008 paper "Open Access to Knowledge@ Novartis".