[EP-tech] Re: Use of e-print request button

Dear Michael,

Thanks ever so much for this very useful information on implemementing the e-prints Button for DSpace.

Could others please also send the corresponding information for implementing it for EPrints, where it originated?

That will cover most of IR space worldwide, and other softwares will be inspired to implement it too.

Many thanks,

Stevan Harnad