[EP-tech] Either / Or

OK I am having extreme difficulties installing on Windows 2008 R2, has anyone done this recently?  Have you documented the successful process?  Alternately if anyone could make a VMWare Virtual Appliance then that would be better still. (or both)

This is required for the Australian Conservation Foundation who are Not-For-Profit .  My time in assisting here is fully voluntary on top of my full time work so I am struggling to devote the attention I need to get this working.

Any assistance would be gratefully received and you will also be officially an environmental warrior.

Thanks in advance