[EP-tech] IRUS-UK webinar for repository technical managers, Wednesday 22nd May, 2pm

Sent on behalf of Anne.

Would you like to find out more about the technical aspects of the IRUS-UK (Institutional Repository Usage Statistics) project?

We are running a free webinar aimed primarily at repository technical managers and others interested in the technical aspects. It will take place on Wednesday 22nd May at 2pm. Registration is open here (http://irustechnical.eventbrite.co.uk).

We will be exploring the technical aspects of how IRUS gathers, processes and presents download usage data from Eprints and other repositories.

We would be very pleased if you could join us for the webinar.

IRUS-UK is open to all UK repositories. We currently have over 20 repositories participating and are actively seeking new participants.

Regards

Anne

Anne Reed
Mimas Development Officer (Metadata and Support), JUSP and IRUS,
Mimas, The University of Manchester, Room 5.9, Roscoe Building, Brunswick Street, Manchester, M13 9PL.
+44 (0)161 2756053