[EP-tech] IRStats filter for fulltext

I want to get IRStats to pull fulltext _and_ abstract accesses from the Eprints access table into the IRStats access table. I commented out the relevant lines in .../perl_lib/IRStats/CLI/update_table.pm.

After running

irstats.cgi archiveid update_metadata

and

irstats.cgi archiveid update_table,

I find that the IRS access table still has only fulltext entries.

Did I miss anything else? Should one drop all IRStats tables, run irstats setup again, and then do update_metadata and update_table?

Thanks for looking at this.

Prakash

--
N. A. Prakash