[EP-tech] Re: deposit URL

EPrints 3.2.x implimented SWORD 1 - and all of that can be explained relatively easily.

EPrints 3.3 implemented SWORD 2 - and I've not build SWORD 2 stuff, so I can't tell you how to do it.

The difference between SWORD 1 & SWORD 2 is explained in the oarepojunction blog post I referred to earlier.... however seeing as SWORD 2 has a CREATE function as part of the CRUD workflow, it should be possible to create a full metadata+full-text-files deposit as SWORD 1 does.
.... but this appears to be broken in EPrints 3.3

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.