[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EP-tech] After switching to https for EPrints, GoogleAnalytics has stopped producing results



Hi,

A few weeks ago, we switch from http to https access to eprints.  Since then, GoogleAnalytics, which we had been using to produce stats, shows no accesses at all to our eprints, which cannot be right.  In GoogleAnalytics, we have changed the Property name and default URL do https://eprints.mdx.ac.uk, but this has not made any difference.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to how we could get GoogleAnalytics working again?

Kind regards,

Alex


Alexander J Birchall, Library Systems Manager, The Sheppard Library, Middlesex University, London NW4 4BT

Tel +44 (0) 208 411 5235
Mobile:  07765 237 570





---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.
 
If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS.  There are items which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.