[EP-tech] Re: IRStats 2: Number of items and old access tables

Hi Volker,

It's actually 49 items deposited in June vs. ~250k downloads on that
period (that seems like a lot). Perhaps the UI should say "deposits"
instead of the too-generic word "items". They're all "phrases" so that's
easy to change locally.

You should be able to import "access" records afterwards - if new
accessid are generated then the incremental process will work as
expected (as it's relying on the latest "accessid" processed to re-start
the stats munching). The date is the most important field for the access
records so accessid's don't need to be continuous.

I haven't seen such a format for IP addresses, do you have many records
like those? The IP is used to do the country lookup. On older records,
the accuracy of the lookup is questionable since IP ranges do move from
country to country over time.

Seb