[EP-tech] registration & customization

Hi

We are building a repository for online magazines for our university using EPrints. We are almost done with it and yet to register with roar.eprints.org. We are unable to customize the look of repository as expected.We are novices in coding. We are also ready with the reference website and its code as it is a free template available on net. Will eprints help us to customize the look and feel of our repository(like the reference website) after registering? Is that free of cost. Please let us know.

Thank you

Regards
K. Mahesh