[EP-tech] Re: Hosting the repository

Here is the Registry of Open Access Repositories:

http://roar.eprints.org/

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Abhigna
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 9:17 AM
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Hosting the repository

Hi,

We have developed the basic outline for our institutional repository. We would like to make it publicly available. Could you please clarify if we should register our repository anywhere? As we could open it in the browser when we made settings in our etc/hosts file. Kindly help us if possible. Awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Abhigna