[EP-tech] Re: Announcements

Sir,

We are working on a repository for our university, as a part of which we would like to include announcements for depositing the articles. Is there any option to make an announcement in an eprints repository? For example: "Articles for the magazine can be submitted from 1st Jan 2013 to 1st Feb 2013."
It should be such that the admin or the editor concerned must post the announcement and it must be displayed on the home page.