[EP-tech] Re: usage stats

Klein, Stephen dijo [Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 07:43:57AM -0400]:
> Thanks, Gunnar.
>
> The link you sent requires authentication.

And I included the authentication data ;-) Login: "public", password "temp"

> So there is no application level module?

I would not expect to... It falls well outside the scope of
EPrints. Remember the Unix philosophy: Each tool should do one task,
and focus on doing it well. I don't mean that EPrints is the
quintessential Unix tool, but it applies :)

> If not, nobody uses Google?

I have chosen to use an internal method, as it does not require
setting up a "bug" for my users, and it does not require an extra Web
request. Even if Google has among the most agile servers available,
it's better if the analysis does not incur in any overhead.